I conduct psychological evaluations for immigrants who have been the victim of a violent crime or other severely traumatic experiences. I collaborate with the immigration attorney to complete the evaluation and I am able to appear as an expert witness in court when necessary.
- U Visa: assess psychological impact after being the victim of a violent crime (eg., armed robbery, assault with a deadly weapon)
- VAWA/Domestic Violence: assess psychological impact of domestic violence relationship
- Asylum: assess psychological impact of persecution or torture in home country based on membership of particular social group, political opinion, race, religion, national origin
- Extreme Hardship: assess potential physical, psychological and financial hardship on eligible family member of undocumented immigrant were the applicant to be deported
- Testimony preparation and telephonic consultation